- Working at Altran
- Your Career at Altran
- Altran Brain Challenge 2016
You’re always having ideas that you’d love to share and be rewarded for. Altran offers you the opportunity to do just that, with many platforms to transform your most creative ideas into concrete projects.
The clients I work with have high-level systems, technically. I make a difference by finding solutions that are going to be useful for the future
Shape client's strategy
As an Innovation Maker, you'll work within the R&D department of your clients, develop innovative projects and help them to achieve their growth objectives.
You'll have concrete and visible results of your input, at company level and on occasion at consumers and country level.
Here are some examples of projects Altran was implicated on and have direct impact on our daily lives:
- International clinical studies management of a new digital 3D mammography system for breast cancer diagnosis
- Manufacturing process of carriers for bioreactors
- Redesign A330WV80
- Equipment for space launcher Ariane 5
- Position sensors for Automotive Technology
- Developing potential Plug-In Hybrid Electrical Vehicle
- Nuclear safety and risks prevention
- Creating value from Machine-Driven Big Data
- Providing highly qualitative & innovative IT services and security to EU institutions
- Develop a multiscreen TV solution
Develop strategic solutions
Innovation is what we provide every day to our clients. And it’s also and above all an in-house value.
This is why we launched THE i PROJECT – i for innovation – our internal innovation contest lets us identify and support innovations designed by our employees, to meet our clients’ future needs in all industrial and service sectors worldwide.
Up to 10 projects are granted per year. The projects are selected by a jury of some of the most senior and experienced employees – with business as well as technical background – within the Altran group.
Each winning team gets a significant budget to pay for the personnel required, external spending, prototype making…
Local initiative are also launched during the year, in parallel of THE i PROJECT to allow Project Managers to develop packaged offers for clients.